Launched in 2015, QuadX is the leading Experience Innovator in the country, specializing in cross-border digital logistics and e-commerce payment processing. QuadX is the company behind the following digital platforms: ShippingCart (cross-border shipping service for products from the US and UK to the PH and Malaysia), Gogo Xpress (online payment and delivery tool for social sellers), XPost (express pickup and delivery service), XPay and PayLink (upcoming e-payment solutions).
QuadX is driven to make ecommerce and business building as simple as clicking a trackpad. To make shopping less about lines and more about enjoying. To take the anxiety out of payment and delivery and make the world both marketplace and playground. We reinvent experiences and open new doors. And we invest in the data and technology to power that vision.
Here at QuadX, we’re exposing casual sellers to bigger audiences. We’re giving tools for the Social Seller to transform her hobby into a business, his passion into enterprise. We’re giving every Filipino a chance to seize a share of the future.
We are QuadX. And we’re in the business of building Futurepreneurs.
About the Role
QuadX’s Rider Management team works to inspire our Rider Partners to perform at the highest level of productivity. We are seeking an individual to join our Operations and Rider Management team to ensure timely acquisition, deployment and consistent service levels and performance of Rider Partners across all hubs nationwide. He or she will be responsible for standardizing and maintaining the quality of QuadX rider partners.
The successful candidate will be an energetic personality, who can easily engage with our Rider Partners. He or she will be the point person in the hub for all Rider Partner acquisition & deployment, concerns, cascades, monitoring and performance improvement plans.
What You'll Do
RIDER REPORTS AND MONITORING
- Daily attendance monitoring
- Daily productivity monitoring
- Weekly handheld inventory (including retrieval of handhelds)
- Weekly updating of rider insurance
- GCash modifications/mpin resets
RIDER ACQUISITION, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Ensure rider pool is always updated
- Interview possible candidates
- Collect rider requirements
- Train new Rider Partners (both ops process + KaberX)
- Deploy new Rider Partners - give accountability forms (if with handheld), GCash, courier bags, handhelds if needed, FE and KaberX usernames, welcome letter, sticker and bag
- Update the #rpactivation channel
- Update Weekly Leaderboard + Awarding in hub
- Continuously coach low productivity riders
- Ensure good attendance among riders
- Conduct rider cascades
- Communicate constantly with riders and gather feedback from them
- Help riders with seller/buyer issues
- Entertain earnings disputes and escalate to HQ if needed
- Temporary and permanent deactivation of riders (based always on Rider Dos and Donts)
- Update #rpdeactivation channel
- Retrieve all assets issued to deactivated rider
- Conduct investigation on rider concerns
- Resolve incidents with CS and RP
- Implement proper sanctions
- Handle issues of rider loss/theft
RIDER GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE
- Check DTI and BIR requirements of riders (monitor new rider requirements)
- Check and collect rider ORs monthly
- Release BIR 2307 monthly
- Hub supplies inventory
- Desktop headcount
- Cashier reliever
What You'll Need
- BA/BS in communications, business, public relations, or related field.
- Experience in people management
- An enthusiastic personality, can easily get along with others
- A detail-oriented personality, can accurately monitor behavior and performance
- A confident, creative professional with the ability to influence and build credibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tackle difficult conversations when needed
- Willingness to work beyond the required work hours, especially for special events
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented personality, with the ability to develop and manage measurement metrics.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel is essential
- A passion for riders as well as QuadX
About the Team
The QuadX Operations team is composed of Business Operations, Process Excellence, Rider Management, Partner Management, Network Expansion, On-Demand, and Data Strategy. It is the responsibility of our Operations team to ensure that customer commitments are met.
QuadX’s Rider Management team comprises of Acquisition & Onboarding, Community Engagement and Rider Services. The Rider Management team is the team in QuadX dedicated to attract, onboard, enable and engage the best riders in the industry. We are here to ensure that we are able to provide our riders with the tools needed for them to perform as efficiently as possible in order to contribute to QuadX’s mission.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- https://www.shippingcart.com/ https://www.gogoxpress.com/ https://www.xpost.ph/
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.