- Makati, PhilippinesGF Allegro Center, 2284 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 65,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0065,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Growth Manager will oversee the expansion on ShippingCart into new markets and in developing new revenue streams
- This includes opening up new origin or warehouse operations, and new destination markets – closing partnerships, vendor contracts, reviewing integration requirements and creating operating plans.
- This also covers expanding existing product portfolio to generate incremental revenues, such as offering value-added services, new fees structure, and affiliate marketing revenue.
- Also includes closing deals with global merchants or marketplaces in countries where we have origin warehouses present, to offer retail plug-in solutions for handling cross-border origin to destination shipping, via the ShippingCart experience
- Will be accountable for launching business development initiatives – from ideation, business case formulation, project implementation, go-to-market, and its continuous improvement.
- Will continuously find ways to further optimize the profitability of the company per product, per segment, per market, etc.
- Will work proactively with top management to regularly review and align on overall business priorities and to identify opportunities to pursue that will help the company achieve its goals.
- At least 1-3 years of high performance experience in marketing, revenue growth, business development or product management
- With a background in either / combination of e-commerce, telecommunications, fin-tech, logistics, IT-enabled services, or digital marketing
- Ideally from a fast-paced company, undergoing massive growth momentum
- Should have a successful experience in spearheading the launch of a new product, opening a new market, starting a company or implementing go-to-market strategies
- Expert in formulating business cases and project plans - including financials, process mapping, resourcing, business requirements gathering, etc.
- Confident and assertive in dealing with top-level executives, both local and global
- Is a self-starter, can perform with minimal supervision, and is a fast learner.
- Creative thinker, solution-oriented and quick decision-maker
- Fundamental knowledge of strategic management functions, particularly in marketing, finance, operations, product design/development
- Impeccable verbal and written English communication skills
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Business case formulation
- Profit / Loss Forecasting
- Desktop market research
- Contract formulation and negotiations
- Partner identification, selection, and development
- Developing go-to-market strategies
- Business and revenue model analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Demand forecasting
- Business requirements gathering & documentation
- Process mapping
- Project management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2287 Chino Roces Extension Makati City
- https://www.shippingcart.com/ https://www.gogoxpress.com/ https://www.xpost.ph/
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.