Internship Social Media
- Makati, PhilippinesGF Allegro Center, 2284 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Are you a Social Media Influencer, Vlogger or Blogger Student who loves to shop online and knows the latest fashion trends? We could sure use your talent in helping us build our brands. Come Intern at QuadX.
Essential Job Functions
- Create content for social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube other brand-owned pages
- Develop creative content that will engage the users of the brand – video, photos, articles, polls, testimonials, featured products, etc.
- Write concise, well-polished copy consistent with the company's tone
- Day-to-day management across social media platforms
- Monitor social media and industry landscape for current trends and opportunities
- Review competitive landscape and provide readouts on industry/competitor trends
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders Director of Marketing to develop social media-focused campaigns connected to broader marketing/communication goals
- Track engagement and other KPIs on all social channels, using data to inform ongoing content strategy
- Monitor online conversations on social media channels and respond to users/community
- Compile reports and data to drive account insights and strategy
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Great communicator - You are a person that has no problem meeting with clients and internal employees to collaborate strategy and creative brainstorm sessions
- Social Media writing - Capable of writing creative and engaging social posts while keeping social media best practices in mind.
- Pays great attention to detail - Can write a month's worth of social media posts without any grammatical and/or spelling errors.
- Basic Graphic Design skills - Can accomplish basic design tasks in Illustrator and Photoshop
Preferred, but not required:
- Basics knowledge of Facebook Ads and Facebook Post Boosting
- Knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing, such as SEO, PPC or Content Marketing
- Experience with social media management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Prior PR, writing and/or social media experience a plus.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or other editing and layout tools
- Video production and editing
Perks and Benefits
Daily Internship Allowance
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- User Research
- Infographic Design
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Layout Design
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2287 Chino Roces Extension Makati City
- https://www.shippingcart.com/ https://www.gogoxpress.com/ https://www.xpost.ph/
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.