Sales Associate | Team Captain
- Makati, PhilippinesThe World Centre Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Understands customers' need and convinces them of the brand's calibre; persuading customer and utilize the brand's products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence, offer suggestions and opinions.
- Responds to customer queries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Exhibits how the products and its functions are best utilized
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Demonstrates product functions and specifications and provides information on promoted products/services.
- Highlights the advantages of the brand's products and distinctly identifies its edge over other brands
- Processes payments by totalling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Execute sales strategies to achieve sales target.
- Interacts with prospects/customers to understand and address their needs and preferences.
- Develops approaches that the best benefits of the products and services are rendered.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain the customer's acceptance of products and services.
- Adapt selling techniques on different natures of prospects/customers.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand sales of products and services and drive multiple unit sales.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least a Vocational Course/College Level in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance, Marketing and Operations Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and in any related field.
- 1-year working experience in a Retail Industry is an advantage.
- Preferably work experience in Oppo, Vivo, Huawei and Samsung is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Good Written & Verbal Communication.
- Highly organized.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The World Centre Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.