Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Responsible for daily balancing of cash, everyday bank deposits and ensuring staff is in compliance.
- Liquidates store expenditures such as petty cash for reimbursement.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Computes and record transactions to system.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Participate in store activities of stocking, processing incoming stocks in a timely manner.
- Responsible for physical security of the store and storage including locks and stocks and cash.
- Ensures accurate deliveries are received by comparing transmittal with the delivered products.
- Answer customers' questions, complaints, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of merchandise, or supplies stocked in store and posts totals to inventory records
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, delivery itinerary records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Prepares reports, such as online and offline inventory balance, monthly sales and audit, price lists and timekeeping.
- Maintains awareness of all product knowledge information and merchandise promotions.
- Perform task that may be assigned from my time to time.
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Course / College Level in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance, Marketing and Operations Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and in any related field.
- 1 year working experience in a Retail Industry is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication.
- Must be highly organized.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About SMARTFUTURE TECH INC.
SmartFuture Tech Inc. is a technology company based in the Philippines that focuses on internet applications and hi-tech products that may enhance and enrich lives. SmartFuture Tech Inc. is involved on technology research & development advancement, web & mobile applications, digital marketing & social media and business outsourcing, but not limited to retail and electronic distribution globally. Our business model is divided in to three parts – partnership, distribution, and innovation. PARTNERSHIP Cooperation with Global Internet and Tech Companies to tap and strategically expand international businesses in the Philippine market; • Critical Planning o We conduct our own study to carefully select our partners and maximize the full potential of digital channels to reach the widest high quality audience and end users. • Global Tech Partners o Our team markets and sells mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands. • Project Management o Augment brand awareness by developing bespoke and innovative ways to meet the exacting demands of every customer segment we address. DISTRIBUTION International Marketing and Distribution arm for operating global partners; We represent bridges between producers and consumers in both domestic and international markets. Our aim is to distribute quality consumer electronics effectively throughout the region keeping in mind the exact needs, style and brand preference of the consumers. • Distributing popular gadgets and consumer electronics to the Philippines and South East Asia. Distributor and investor of optoelectronic products including radio-frequency identification. INNOVATION Research and Development hub for localizing web, games and multimedia applications to fit and penetrate new markets as well as integration with trending social media platforms. • Tech Incubator o Online apps, software as service, and global consumer electronic brands for local distribution. • Outsourcing o Outsourcing businesses from different parts of the world to the Philippines. • Tech Hub o A research and development facility for games, software, information applications, and other global projects in the Philippines.