- Installs, operates, maintains the computer systems.
- Configures hardware and software and maintains network routings and firewall.
- Sets up peripherals such as printers, routers, and CCTV.
- Provides daily support for computer network users.
- Conducts research on computer products in support of PC procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluates and recommends hardware products for purchase.
- Writes technical specifications for purchases of PCs and related products
- Recommends, schedules, and performs PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements.
- Does upgrades, and repairs.
- Accurately documents instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Administers the over – all IT duties and responsibilities for the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, ECE, or in any related field.
- 2 to 3 years working experience in the field of Information Technology.
- Certificate as Network Administrator or Engineer is a plus.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Tech savvy, and analytical.
- Good English communication skills.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About SMARTFUTURE TECH INC.
SmartFuture Tech Inc. is a technology company based in the Philippines that focuses on internet applications and hi-tech products that may enhance and enrich lives. SmartFuture Tech Inc. is involved on technology research & development advancement, web & mobile applications, digital marketing & social media and business outsourcing, but not limited to retail and electronic distribution globally. Our business model is divided in to three parts – partnership, distribution, and innovation. PARTNERSHIP Cooperation with Global Internet and Tech Companies to tap and strategically expand international businesses in the Philippine market; • Critical Planning o We conduct our own study to carefully select our partners and maximize the full potential of digital channels to reach the widest high quality audience and end users. • Global Tech Partners o Our team markets and sells mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands. • Project Management o Augment brand awareness by developing bespoke and innovative ways to meet the exacting demands of every customer segment we address. DISTRIBUTION International Marketing and Distribution arm for operating global partners; We represent bridges between producers and consumers in both domestic and international markets. Our aim is to distribute quality consumer electronics effectively throughout the region keeping in mind the exact needs, style and brand preference of the consumers. • Distributing popular gadgets and consumer electronics to the Philippines and South East Asia. Distributor and investor of optoelectronic products including radio-frequency identification. INNOVATION Research and Development hub for localizing web, games and multimedia applications to fit and penetrate new markets as well as integration with trending social media platforms. • Tech Incubator o Online apps, software as service, and global consumer electronic brands for local distribution. • Outsourcing o Outsourcing businesses from different parts of the world to the Philippines. • Tech Hub o A research and development facility for games, software, information applications, and other global projects in the Philippines.