- Makati, Philippines14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Company drivers who are required to make deliveries are required to be knowledgeable about standard delivery destinations and how to reach them in the most effective way. Even for picking and dropping company executives, they need to know different routes within and outside the city. Another important part of a company driver’s work is to assist with loading and unloading luggage or delivery packages
- The main responsibility of a company driver is to distribute promptly to the store, and in some cases from the stores to other stores or back to the Head Office
- Must check and count the goods before loading them into his delivery vehicle. Any discrepancies between invoiced goods and actual goods must be raised to the warehouse dispatch them
- Must be able to handle and organize documents effectively to serve as a means to track the transfer of accountability of goods being transported.
- Must be follow the route and time schedules as the Management will be tracking his movement against a strict schedule.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours and complete daily paperwork
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manage
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Perform some other undertakings like dropping, getting lunch, and running errands
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in General Work as Company Driver or equivalent
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a clean driving records
- Must be safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant
- Physical Strength: The work frequently includes loading and unloading of materials and equipment. So, a company driver must be strong enough to lift heavy loads frequently
- With Valid Professional Driver's License
- Can drive automatic and manual transmission
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.