Responsible for the general accounting task assigned by the Accounting Head. Supports accounting operations such as receiving and inspecting documents, running accounting software, bookkeeping, filing documents, reconciling statements and preparing basic reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain company financial records
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Processing of government requirements such as business permits, BIR registration, clearances, filing and payment and other requirements of different government agencies
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly percentage tax returns and payment
- Creates and prepares Monthly Income Statement
- Monitors and controls daily sales reports and invoices and organize documentation and filing system
- Monitoring of costs and expenses
- Provide clerical support to accounting supervisor and staff
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or in any Business-related courses.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills, Advanced Skills in Excel
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experienced employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening