SMARTFUTURE TECH INC.
- Makati, Philippines14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Responsible for the general accounting task assigned by the Accounting Head. Supports accounting operations such as receiving and inspecting documents, running accounting software, bookkeeping, filing documents, reconciling statements and preparing basic reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain company financial records
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Processing of government requirements such as business permits, BIR registration, clearances, filing and payment and other requirements of different government agencies
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly percentage tax returns and payment
- Creates and prepares Monthly Income Statement
- Monitors and controls daily sales reports and invoices and organize documentation and filing system
- Monitoring of costs and expenses
- Provide clerical support to accounting supervisor and staff
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or in any Business-related courses.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills, Advanced Skills in Excel
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experienced employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14F Room D, The World Center Buiding, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About SMARTFUTURE TECH INC.
SmartFuture Tech Inc. is a technology company based in the Philippines that focuses on internet applications and hi-tech products that may enhance and enrich lives. SmartFuture Tech Inc. is involved on technology research & development advancement, web & mobile applications, digital marketing & social media and business outsourcing, but not limited to retail and electronic distribution globally. Our business model is divided in to three parts – partnership, distribution, and innovation. PARTNERSHIP Cooperation with Global Internet and Tech Companies to tap and strategically expand international businesses in the Philippine market; • Critical Planning o We conduct our own study to carefully select our partners and maximize the full potential of digital channels to reach the widest high quality audience and end users. • Global Tech Partners o Our team markets and sells mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands. • Project Management o Augment brand awareness by developing bespoke and innovative ways to meet the exacting demands of every customer segment we address. DISTRIBUTION International Marketing and Distribution arm for operating global partners; We represent bridges between producers and consumers in both domestic and international markets. Our aim is to distribute quality consumer electronics effectively throughout the region keeping in mind the exact needs, style and brand preference of the consumers. • Distributing popular gadgets and consumer electronics to the Philippines and South East Asia. Distributor and investor of optoelectronic products including radio-frequency identification. INNOVATION Research and Development hub for localizing web, games and multimedia applications to fit and penetrate new markets as well as integration with trending social media platforms. • Tech Incubator o Online apps, software as service, and global consumer electronic brands for local distribution. • Outsourcing o Outsourcing businesses from different parts of the world to the Philippines. • Tech Hub o A research and development facility for games, software, information applications, and other global projects in the Philippines.