We are looking for a passionate and driven Senior Trainer to be part of Q Software Research Corporation.
A Senior Trainer is responsible for developing, coordinating, analyzing, and consolidating all necessary training materials and performance data to ensure that training is delivered on time and accurately, in accordance with client requirements and company standards.
The Senior Trainer is expected to have an in-depth working knowledge of training policies and procedures, as well as all client-specific training requirements. Additionally, they are responsible for monitoring the overall performance and graduation rates of both the new hires classes they train and the classes taught by trainers under their supervision. Senior Trainers are responsible for evaluating trainer performance and providing necessary coaching, development, and performance management to ensure that all associates successfully complete training.
Senior Trainer Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and become an expert in all training especially client-required training materials and processes that are required for new hire training
- Coach, develop and performance manage all trainers under their supervision
- Ensure that all performance goals for each class are met for trainers and training classes under their supervision.
- Identify improvements to training curriculum and provide recommendations to QSR and client leadership
- Represent the training organization in meetings and interactions with both Operations and client points of contact
- Work closely with the instructional design team to help build, enhance and update course content based on feedback and expertise.
- Performs needs analysis and creation of training materials, assessments, facilitator guides, and learner guides.
- Ensures and implements company rules/regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Supports Management decisions, requirements, and expectations.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in human resources, administration, education, information technology, or related field
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Must have experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, knowledgeable in Google Products and Services
- Strong project management skills with the ability to assist in supervising multiple projects
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Learning Strategies
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Program Evaluation
- Training Facilitation
- Action Planning