Head, Information Security Office
- San Juan, Philippines#318-320, Santolan Road, cor 1st and 2nd West Streets, San Juan City, San Juan, NCR, PhilippinesSan JuanNCRPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and controls activities of the Information Security Office
- Plans, implements, monitors and evaluates information security programs and measures such as policies, processes and guidelines on access control needs, business continuity and disaster recovery plans to protect company assets, critical applications and data subject information
- Develops a proactive risk assessment program for all new and existing systems and stays updated with the business process so effective controls can be implemented in those areas presenting possible information security risk; periodically coordinates with Risk Officer for mitigation strategies
- Supervises, investigates, and tracks information security incidents and breaches.
- Maintains constant coordination with the IT Department to ensure implementation of the Company’s information security programs.
- Works with the Data Protection Compliance Team in ensuring conformity with existing RA 10173 as well as with other departments to ensure security of business information.
- Oversees management of official web page and social media content
- Conducts periodic data privacy and information security awareness programs such as orientation and information campaigns to employees of the Company.
- Performs other related functions as directed by superior
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related course
- With Post-graduate degree in the field of IT/computer-related studies, or any Post-graduate degree with Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- At least 3 years of working experience in an IT-related field, and with 4-6 years of management-level experience, preferably in Information Security operation
- Preferably with working experience, certification, or training on RA 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012
- Knowledgeable in project management as well as in network and database management
- Able to collaboratively work with others
- Ability to provide sound recommendation and capacity to exercise discretion
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Master's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- #318-320, Santolan Road, cor 1st and 2nd West Streets, San Juan City, San Juan, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.