Project Development Officer V (PDO5-5-2013), Project Management Division-PDMFS
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 10 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 hours
- Recruiter responds
- 77% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 minutes ago
- Government Administration
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 8th Floor One Cyberpod Centris, EDSA cor Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City, Philippines
- Master’s degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
- Four (4) years supervisory/management experience
- 40 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
- Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
- At least master’s degree in law, economics, business administration, finance, engineering, public administration and other related fields
- Demonstrated experience in project development and evaluation, or management
- Experience in appraisals of public investment programs and projects will be an advantage
- Technical competencies in project appraisal/evaluation
- Analytical and research skills
- Technical writing
- Proficiency in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Under direction of the Director IV and with considerable latitude for the exercise of independent judgment, serves as head of the Project Management Division engaged in varied work ranging from routine to very difficult and responsible work requiring training and considerable experience in project management; assumes the supervisory functions of higher level supervision in his/her absence; and does other related work
The Project Development Officer V shall perform the following duties:
A. Supervisory Duties (per Section 3 of P.D. 988)
- Plan, program, and distribute work of the division.
- Motivate, train, and develop subordinates to improve current performance
- Review and evaluate the outputs/performance of the personnel and identifies actions to improve performance.
- Maintain the morale and discipline among the employees of the division.
- Develop and promotes cooperative and well-coordinated workforce.
- Coordinate, cooperates, and establishes working relationships with the various PPPC units and external offices that impact on the division outputs.
- Oversee the conduct of pre-Board with Implementing Agencies, as necessary, to discuss clarifications/issues on their PDMF applications.
- Provide technical support during PDMF meetings.
- Provide technical support to the Project Study Committee in the review/finalization of the Terms of Reference and Request for Proposals.
- Provide technical support to the Special Bids and Awards Committee during the opening/evaluation of technical and financial proposals and contract negotiations.
- Participate in the transaction advisory kick-off meetings, as required.
- Perform other work that may be assigned from time to time by higher authorities.