Senior iOS Developer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia1, Mugi Griya Building Jl. Letjen M.T. Haryono, RT.11/RW.5, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop and maintain our iOS application product
- Lead iOS Development team and decide technology stack for the team.
- Optimizing performance for either new or existing application
- Be passionate about code quality, testing, and performance
- Write UI and Unit Testing code.
- Explore new technology and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in iOS technologies
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- At least 3-5 years of experience in iOS development
- Fast learner & good analytical thinking
- Experience and familiar with Reative Extension (RxSwift)
- Experienced with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, etc.)
- Strong understanding of iOS Apps architecture and implementation (MVC, VIPER, MVVM)
- Working experience with popular third-party libraries for networking, async, image loading, etc.
- Ability to create extendable and reusable ecosystems & platforms and mobile.
- Solid understanding of implementing CI/CD.
- Familiarity with Instruments, LLDB, and other debugging tools
- Familiar with version control technologies (Bitbucket, Github, Source Tree)
- Experience in unit testing is a plus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Mugi Griya Building, 1st Floor. Jl. Letjen M.T. Haryono, RT.11/RW.5, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.