- Work with development teams and ideate software solutions.
- Developing Backend architectures.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry development and trends.
- Compile and analyze data processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn a new programming language, and better assists other team members.
- At least 2 years experience as Golang - Back End Engineer.
- Experience is using Gorm, Gorilla Mux.
- Proficient understanding of modern user authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT).
- Able to write clean, reusable, maintainable code, and refactor.
- Experience working with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them.
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Teamcity, GoCD, Concourse, etc).
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The East Building 12-17th Floor. RT.5/RW.2 No No.Kav 3-2/ Lot, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia, Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat VI, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- 2 openings
About PT Phintraco Technology
Established in 1991, Phintraco Group is a group of leading ICT solutions companies that specialize in Modern IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security, Electronic Transaction Services, Application Development, IT Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Managed Services. For over 25 years, Phintraco Group together with its subsidiaries is designed as a one-stop IT solution to support and provide its customers with world-class leading edge solutions. With over 900 professionals in the field, Phintraco Group provides a one-stop IT solution to accelerate business growth. In addition to ICT solutions companies, Phintraco Group also has a securities company named Phintraco Sekuritas, a property development company named Shanata Pratama, and serviced offices named Effist Suite Office. With our corporate culture, POLITE (Professionalism, Objective Oriented, Low Profile, Integrity, Teamwork, Exceeding Customer Expectation), Phintraco Group intends to improve business performance by motivating employees and coordinating their behavior towards a vision and specific performance goals.