- Analyze, design, and develop software based on user needs.
- Collaborate with all related departments in system development and maintenance.
- Collaborate as a member of a development team in the phase of design, development, and day-to-day operations.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics Engineering.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Able to read and speak English well (is a plus).
- Self-starter who can get things done with minimal direction.
- Committed to producing high-quality, performant, and well-designed software.
- committed to maintaining a strong set of software engineering skills.
- Familiar and deep understanding of C# programming language.
- Familiar with various Windows UI components and Windows UI development.
- Experience with GIT.
- Have experience in software development for 2 years.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The East Building 12-17th Floor. RT.5/RW.2 No No.Kav 3-2/ Lot, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia, Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat VI, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- 3 openings
About PT Phintraco Technology
Established in 1991, Phintraco Group is a group of leading ICT solutions companies that specialize in Modern IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security, Electronic Transaction Services, Application Development, IT Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Managed Services. For over 25 years, Phintraco Group together with its subsidiaries is designed as a one-stop IT solution to support and provide its customers with world-class leading edge solutions. With over 900 professionals in the field, Phintraco Group provides a one-stop IT solution to accelerate business growth. In addition to ICT solutions companies, Phintraco Group also has a securities company named Phintraco Sekuritas, a property development company named Shanata Pratama, and serviced offices named Effist Suite Office. With our corporate culture, POLITE (Professionalism, Objective Oriented, Low Profile, Integrity, Teamwork, Exceeding Customer Expectation), Phintraco Group intends to improve business performance by motivating employees and coordinating their behavior towards a vision and specific performance goals.