Senior Software Developer
- South Jakarta City, Indonesia16, Jalan Mega Kuningan Barat VI , South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Analyze, design, and develop software based on user needs.
- Collaborate with all related departments in system development, support, and maintenance.
- Lead the development team and create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture.
- Coordinate, divide tasks and manage the deadline in system development.
- Monitor and measure team’s performance.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics engineering
- Familiar with the use of Database MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have experience in leading teams, managing and dividing tasks in software development projects.
- Able to read and speak English well.
- Have experience in software development for 5 to 10 years
- Understand the concept of REST API, Token Based Authentication, Publisher/Subscriber Messaging, dan JSON.
- Have experience in software development and application portfolio for iOS and Android platform.
- Proficient at Swift, Objective-C programming language for iOS.
- Proficient at Kotlin, Java programming lannguage for Android.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in Mobile Application development.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The East Building 12-17th Floor. RT.5/RW.2 No No.Kav 3-2/ Lot, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia, Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat VI, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.