- Responding to emails and live chats originating from overseas customers.
- Initiate a phone call with overseas customers.
- Be in charge of helping guests with their vacation rental reservations and helping to ensure they have a great vacation rental experience from the time they search for the perfect property until they check out.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues and internal departments.
We are looking for fluent English speakers to join our growing Customer Service Department.
We have 8 positions open at our office in Yogyakarta.
If you are a fluent English speaker and have some customer service experience, you are welcome to apply.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills, fast and accurate typing, create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors
- Have a good problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Fluently English Speaking with no accent
- Comfortable using computers.
- Fast learner on new software
- Preferably have the experience with customer service/call, center/banking, telesales/online shopping/insurance/logistic, hospitality and tourism industry (exposure to international clients would be an advantage)
- Can successfully communicate with the customer to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
- Hard Worker, patient, highly responsible, punctual, honest, professional, able to work under pressure
- Applicants must be willing to work 24 hours shifting system
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Excellent working environment
Covid protocol in the workplace
Laptops and PCs provided
Remote working with internet and electricity support (for those who pass the probations period)