Finance & Accounting Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Conducts month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings and reporting and performs high-level inquiries/reviews as necessary to ensure accuracy and consistency of reported data.
- Consolidates financial data from various IT systems into the GL and performs detailed reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completion of data transfers. Maintains GL structure.
- Prepares journal entries as required.
- Prepare year-end financial statements and footnotes.
- Manage and interact with external auditors as needed.
- Manages AP vendor set, invoice approval, and invoice payment process.
- Monitors and documents internal control business processes and update flow-charts as necessary.
- Works closely with the FP&A group helping teams track their budget-to-actual spending.
- 4+ years in private accounting, public accounting experience a plus
- Masters in Accounting, CPA equivalent or advanced degree a plus.
- Black belt in problem-solving with a “Get It Done” attitude.
- Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.