- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Strategically plan and manage the transportation of goods.
- Optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with shippers and transporters.
- Keep track of all metrics to continuously satisfy the SLA.
- Supervise and coach logistic workforce.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain from reputable university.
- Proven track record working as a logistic manager in leading a large group of people dispersed in various locations.
- Comfortable with number and data driven when making decisions.
- Highly knowledgable and experienced in delivery route planning.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.