- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
To provide transparency and transform logistics industry in Indonesia into a better shape is our core mission—the first thing that we have to do is to connect great shippers with high-quality vendors in trustworthy and transparent environment. Your experiences and knowledge about logistics industry and business development will help the brokerage business grow. With your relationship-building skills, you provide broad networking within the logistics industry, anticipate the industry practices, persistently explore and uncover potential new clients for Kargo and grow our brokerage business.
Kargo is seeking a Sales Manager for the brokerage business within the Commercial Division. As Sales Manager, you will be leading our young, hungry and ambitious sales team to execute multi-billion rupiah programs that drive growth of our brokerage business. Commercial team contributes directly to Kargo’s mission by connecting huge enterprise shippers with small-medium-large transporters directly and provide transparency to all parties so they can manage their shipments more efficiently.
Who You Are and What You'll Do:
- Ambitious. Hit multi-billion sales targets by successfully managing a superstar team of sales people.
- Let the best ideas win. Think and drive the entire team to think strategically on how to expand company’s customer base and grow the business.
- Customer obsessed. You understand, passionate and excited to solve evergreen problem of Kargo's customers.
- First principle thinker. Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Data driven. Present sales related reports and forecasts to the management team.
- Ownership. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone with Kargo's best interest at heart—you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Bachelor's degree in any major from reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in similar role with proven track record in leading a sales team.
- Experience working in logistics industry with deep understanding about the industry practices.
- Proven ability to drive end to end sales process.
- Excellent coaching and people management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.