- Resolve problems by clarifying the customers' complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Finding out the root cause of the problems.
- Providing the best solutions.
- Expediting resolutions whenever possible.
- Following up to ensure customers' satisfactions.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in any major from a reputable university.
- Two years of experience working in a similar role with proven track record.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Able to be patient and communicate with empathy.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.