IBM JTI Apprentice
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaThe Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
The 12 months of apprentice program is to prepare IBM JTI Future Leader and Subject Matter Expert in IT Field. The trainee will be equipped with extensive learning, consists of in-class training from professional development institute, on-the-job assignment and also mentoring & coaching from IBM JTI Executives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Eelectronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00.
- Have good skill in leadership, communication, analytical thinking, high integrity, adaptable, good presentation and problem solving.
- Have competitive spirit and high motivation to learn.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Actively involved in organization/volunteer activity.
- Candidates with IT competition experience are preferable.
Perks and Benefits
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Plaza Office Tower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta
- Information Technology / IT
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.