Incident Management Support
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaThe Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Follow up breached tickets and achieve monthly incident resolution SLA.
- Handle Severity 1 and Severity 2 incidents from Management and Business PICs and track them end-to-end for closure
- Track high pending incidents and working with the various resolver groups to identify root cause and apply preventive actions.
- Provide report of ticket pendency and SLA as per resolver groups
- Do ticket compliance audit, give feedback and perform actions with the resolver groups
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Have 1-2 years experience in relevant area (Customer service/helpdesk/service desk area)
- Strong understanding of ITIL and Incident Management practices, i.e. queue management and compliance & reporting area
- Understating of service path for Telco
- Excellent oral & written English communications skill is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional demeanor. Must be able to communicate clearly with all levels of employees, external vendors and management teams
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to achieve specific results from little direction
- Ability to work under pressure being adaptable and responsive to organizational requirements
- Willing to work overtime and willing to work in customer's site
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.