Project Management Officer
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaThe Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Project support and management of project documentation and facilitation of project team communications.
- Handling the project control book, enters data, tracks issues and changes, produces status reports and handles financial and procurement transactions.
- Support general contract management through asset management, audit readiness, financial process support, issues management, measurements reporting, project plan execution and, where applicable, request for service.
- Facilitating project needs, such as; scheduling meeting times and locations, taking meeting minutes, developing presentations, and arranging training for project staff. In addition, the project administrator participates in budget administration, providing analysis, keeping records, and forecasting financial performance.
- Supporting IT risk & compliance and audit support management for client and internal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Finance or Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00/ 4.00
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Understand and have experiences in project management processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical skill, able to understand details without losing the overall picture
- Able to work in a multinational environment, to lead the team with various backgrounds from various countries - understand cultural diversities
- Good motivating skill and a team player.
- Good communication skills in English
- Candidate is willing to be assigned in client site
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- MS Office
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.