- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop high quality and cutting edge 3D arts.
- Animate characters and objects for 3D arts.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Review 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Create 3D models from photos and real-world objects.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Discuss with team members on any problems on the needs of the project.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Design Graphic/Computer Science
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in UI/UX Designer
- Can use 3D Blender software well
- Understand 12 basic principles of animation. Can make 3D modeling + texturing a plus
- Have a good attitude and ability to work individually or teamwork
- Can join immediately
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Komp. Duta Merlin Blok C29-30, Jl. Gajah Mada No.3-5, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10130
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.