- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaTCC BATAVIA Tower One, 9th Floor Suite 08 Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle.
- Write clean code to develop functional web services and APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end develops to intergrate user-facing elements with server side logic APIs and its security mechanism.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Minimum D3 from Technical Information/ System Information/Electromagnetics/Mathematics.
- GPA min 2.8.
- Fresh Graduate / At least 1 year working experience in the related field.
- Expert level knowledge of Java programming languages and Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience framework like Spring/Hybernate.
- Experience with a variety of data storage systems such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2.
- Proficient in writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications.
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.