- South Jakarta, Indonesia5, (Wisma Staco) Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Menteng Dalam, RT.4/RW.12, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, 12960, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Exposure to performance tuning and SQL tuning of large database environments
- Projects must be worthy of being held up as an example for others to follow, in terms of readability, consistency, adherence to standards, and performance
- Can handling Incident and problem management
- Create Report and documentation
- Support environment for testing
- Performance tuning database
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge of Oracle development best practices
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work under minimal supervision
- Possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must have experience applying the following technical skills:
- Strong Oracle application development skills using PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c
- Experience using bulking techniques, oracle collections
- Understanding of data warehousing and reporting is plus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- (Wisma Staco) Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Menteng Dalam, RT.4/RW.12, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, 12960, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.