- South Jakarta, Indonesia(Wisma Staco) Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Menteng Dalam, RT.4/RW.12, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, 12960, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Hands on experience in Tableau programming, data analytics, Relational databases, SQL/PL*SQL programming.
- Strong experience with SQL and Data modeling.
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, etc. - make consistent bullet point across Dev reqs.
- Ability to comprehend customer requests & provide the correct solution.
- Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications.
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems.
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issue
- Understanding of Hadoop, AutoSys, Talend and ETL tools is desired.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- (Wisma Staco) Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Menteng Dalam, RT.4/RW.12, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, 12960, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.