- Creating effective and efficient HRD system
- Directs all aspects of recruitment and retention activities. Ensures all activities are in compliance with our equal employment policies and practices
- Drives organizational initiatives such as knowledge management, talent development, employee engagement and learning and development
- Conduct performance management periodically as a form of continuous human resources development to achieve high performing organization.
- Consults with other managers on training and development issues. Recommends training and development strategies for broad and individualized needs. Implements training programs for specialized issues, e.g. - skill enhancement, ethics, and compliance
- Ensures HR keeps employees informed of all changes in human resources policies.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Max 40 years old
- Possess at least bachelor’s/college degree. Degree in psychology or human resource is highly favored
- A minimum of 2 years experiences in the related fields
- Have the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Have the knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Have a profound understanding of the laws, legal codes, and government regulations are highly preferred.
- Strong administrative and communication (both Bahasa and English) skills
- Creative Thinking
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Recruiting Wizard
- Employee Relations
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Perkantoran Duta Pertiwi Blok H2 No.7 Jl. Mangga Dua Dalam
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.