IT Security Engineer
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Conduct incident & service request management, problem management, change management, release & deployment and service improvement as assigned.
- Conduct project planning, design, testing and deploymen of new security solutions and enhancements according with assignment in the project.
- Proactively learn, assess and utilize new technologies and concepts fit with customer requirements.
- Conduct security risk assessment to identify and mitigate the security risks it may impact to BSI and customer, within solution development process.
- Ensure all deliverables, includes those which developed by other team members, meet with customer’s requirement.
- Provide support to resolve customer complaint and improvement plan resulted from CS Survey.
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of related organizations and/or customer requirement.
- Analyze the root cause and the resolution for security related problem tickets.
- Ensure security risk assessment result in order to mitigate the security risks which may impact BSI and customer, within problem management and change management.
- Ensure security operation to against hacking activities, malware attacks and lost of data in order to establish comprehensive secure operations with correct and proper process based on applied procedure and policy.
- Ensure compliance level of the security operation in order to establish and maintain compliance based on internal and external policy and regulation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Antivirus, Data Loss Prevention and Mobile Device Management and it possible handle other security perimeter such as IDS/IPS, Proxy, Firewall and NAC.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Network Security
- Information security
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.