- Competency assessment and performance results.
- Review RASCI Matrix and Job Profile of all division.
- Maintain and update Competency model (standard) and profiling.
- Give recommendation to HC Policy and Procedure.
- Provide support in managing Career Path.
- Provide support in succession planning for potential employee.
- Control competency assessment process for all employee.
- Propose Employee Development Program to Division Head based on talent mapping result.
- Monitor and control employee development program process.
- Control On Boarding process for PKWT, IDP, and Permanent employee.
- Control training management process.
- Support all division to monitoring PMS Process and conduct Review and give recommendation on PMS Cascading to employee
- Control employee engagement activities plan and execution such as consolidation meeting, company picnic, and etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- Having more than 4 years working experience in HR Development area as Supervisor and above or Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent (both are welcomed).
- Have good communication, interpersonal skill, and english proficient (written and oral).
- Very good in administration skill.
- Required Skill(s): performance management, people and organizational development, workload analysis, competency assessment, talent mapping, employee development program, MS Office(s).
- Proactive, initiative, fast learner, good analytical thinking.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.