SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) Developer
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Involve in BSI Project Methodology based on the determined role
- Proactively learn new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements
- Design and develop new systems with considering its architecture
- Create system which can be used to solve customer business problems
- Provide support to resolve customer complaint and improvement plan resulted from CS Survey
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of related organizations requirement
- Support to realize improvement resumed in SII document
- Resolve incident and problem to ensure the SLA achievement
- Conduct incident & service request management, problem management, change management, release & deployment and service improvement as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication both verbal and writing.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Software Engineering, Database Design, IT Architecture & Planning, SAP ABAP Programming, IT Project Management.
- Have strong logical analysis skills preferably with systems design background and skills in programming.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Requirements Analysis
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.