IT Solution Architecture
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Generating ideas to develop new products/services or updates existing product or services.
- Conduct feasibility study development such as technical, market, financial, and organizational analysis in order to ensure the products can be implemented within organizations.
- Carry out work based on determined role in a team to ensure the products are created.
- Develop product prototype in order to demonstrate the upcoming products/services produced by team member.
- Support in product delivery activities of new/extensive product including its initial launch to ensure those activities are suitable to support product/service successfulness.
- Support in regular checking and assessment, and evaluate of new/extensive product/service in order to ensure the products/services are implemented well and able to generate revenue.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have strong logical analysis skills preferably with systems design background & skills in programming
- Experienced in IT Architecture
- Good understanding of IT Services Market & Business
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal skill, & english proficient (written and oral) it's a must.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Software Testing
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.