System Developer (.NET)
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Involve in BSI Project Methodology (CMMI) based on the determined role.
- Proactively learn new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
- Design and develop new systems with considering its architecture.
- Create system which can be used to solve customer business problems.
- Provide support to resolve customer complaint and improvement plan resulted from CS Survey.
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of related organizations requirement.
- Support to realize improvement resumed in SII document.
- Resolve incident and problem to ensure the SLA achievement.
- Conduct incident & service request management, problem management, change management, release & deployment and service improvement as assigned.
Execute activities as system developer in project and/or operation to solve customers business problems through excellent application and achieve company/Division objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree will be a plus.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): C#, .NET Framework, Application Engineering (Design, Development, Implementation and Architecture), Analytical and Solution Provider
- Experience in K2 and Sharepoint will be an advantage.
- Experience in developing customer based web system will be an advantage (automotive, retail, commerce, multifinance, banking etc.)
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting the requirement gathered and intuitively creative to develop custome oriented web application and platform
- Preferably non-management & non-supervisor professional level specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Business Analysis
- Windows Server
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.