- Lead and manage a team of recruiters, proving guidance, coaching, and mentorship to ensure the team’s success in meeting recruitment targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies and processes to attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their talent needs and develop recruitment plans accordingly.
- Source, screen, and evaluate candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, professional networks, and referrals.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidate qualifications, and make recommendations for the selection of top candidates.
- Coordinate and manager the end-to-end recruitment process, including scheduling interview, conducting background checks and preparation for onboarding.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including candidates and resource provider.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest recruitment trends, tools, and best practices, and proactively implement improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process.
- Monitor and analyze recruitment process and provide regular reports to management on team performance, hiring trends, and key recruitment metrics.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment, promoting teamwork, collaboration, and continuous learning within the recruitment team.
- More than 3 year's experience as Recruiter
- Strong analytical & communication skills (English is must)
- Has experience working on IT Company (value-added)
- Experience in lead a team (value-added)
- high sense of people assesment
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About PT Berlian Sistem Informasi
PT Berlian Sistem Informasi is an IT service and consultation company which was established in 1996. We are one of the subsidiaries of Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) Japan with customer ranging mainly from MC Group and other Japanese companies. With 20 years of experience and more than 200 consultants, we provide wide range of IT services which covers infrastructure as well as application services. Some of our services are data center services, network & communication services as well as application for financial, human resources and production area. With customer coming from automotive, manufacturing and multifinance industry we strive to provide the most suitable services for our customers following our motto "Your Success is Our Treasure".