IT Research & Development
- East Jakarta, IndonesiaEast Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Generating ideas to develop new products/services or updates existing product or services.
- Conduct feasibility study development such as technical, market, financial, and organizational analysis in order to ensure the products can be implemented within organizations.
- Carry out work based on determined role in a team to ensure the products are created.
- Develop product prototype in order to demonstrate the upcoming products/services produced by team member.
- Support in product delivery activities of new/extensive product including its initial launch to ensure those activities are suitable to support product/service successfulness.
- Support in regular checking and assessment, and evaluate of new/extensive product/service in order to ensure the products/services are implemented well and able to generate revenue
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Have strong logical analysis skills preferably with systems design background & skills in programming
- Have experience and certification in IT Project Management, IT Architecture & Planning will be more preferable
- Good understanding of IT Services Market & Business
- Have good communication, interpersonal skill, & english proficient (written and oral)
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.