Senior IT Business Analyst
- Bekasi, IndonesiaCikarang, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia, Bekasi, West Java, IndonesiaBekasiWest JavaIndonesia
- Conduct Project Management Plan and process according to applied BSI Project Methodology.
- Conduct requirement analysis, with discussion, create mock up, etc to ensure that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Proactively learn new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
- Review as SME all deliverables during development phase (Testing scenarios) to ensure the scenarios are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible.
- Provide support to resolve customer complaint and improvement plan resulted from CS Survey.
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of related organizations requirement.
- Support to realize improvement resumed in SII document.
- Resolve incident and problem to ensure the SLA achievement.
- Conduct incident & service request management, problem management, change management, release & deployment and service improvement as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree will be a plus.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, has experiences on Automotive Industry is well prefered.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent Communication, Critical & Logical Thinking, Specifics Documentations, Problem Solving, Consulting, Business Process Mastery, Business Communications, Target Oriented.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.