PC Support Sub Unit Head
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Manage PC support service management business, and ensure quality of service delivery in order to deliver good quality of deliverables, achive customer satisfaction, contribute revenue significantly, as well as achive Division's objectives.
- Develop Sub Unit Plan in order to ensure Sub Unit Objective in line with Division Objecive.
- Ensure the business execution in Sub Unit is aligned with Company policies, procedures and other Company standards;
- Conduct Sub Unit performance review (budget/plan vs actual) in periodically basis and perform analysis when needed;
- Develop and implement any improvement needed in order to comply with Company's rule and continously adapt new quality processes or tools and adopt to organization processes in line with Company business needs or as result audit finding (Improvement Plan);
- Gather data of monthly performance for service review execution;
- Execute action plan to resolve complain;
- Provide data supplier including performance for supplier sourcing, contract management, and supplier evaluation in order to select most beneficial supplier for Company;
Service Delivery Process
- Gather proper data and conduct analysis for monthly report;
- Provide data for budget development both for Revenue and Cost in Technical Support Sub unit;
- Supply data for capacity management planning, monitoring, and reporting;
- Perform incident and service request analysis, also conduct root cause analysis through problem management;
- Conduct problem identification until resolution, and its closure;
- Daily checking ticket to ensure the ticket is assigned and follow up;
- Checking Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Service Level Target (SLT) the ticket;
- Conduct change assessment & evaluation, change plan, and development and testing;
- Develop the configuration document based on User Acceptance Test (UAT) document of each PC and software.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent from reputable university.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English (both mandatory in written and verbal).
- Holding minimum 3 Year(s) of working experience in IT technical support and managing 5 people or more.
- Required Skill(s): Operating system, ITSM, PC & computer peripheral administration (install, configure, set up, monitor, troubleshoot)
- Proven experience in handling first level support for customer request/complaint, problem escalation and follow up until resolve, building strong relationship with stakeholders.
- Have a service attitude with consulting persona, critical analytical thinking, data oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- MS Office
- Incident Management
- Technical Support
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Microsoft / MS Exchange
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.