- Verify BSI's Tax Liability in every Vendor Invoice & other Financial Transaction before process Account Payable Voucher, including monitoring the CoD (Certificate of Domicile) from overseas vendors and calculate monthly & yearly Corporate Income Tax, include deferred Tax & Fiscal Adjustment;
- Validate & compile all taxes payable from General Ledger and Prepare the AP Voucher & SSP for tax payment;
- Prepare monthly Tax Report (VAT, WH Tax art. 23/ 4(2), 26) and sent the Report to Tax Office on time, collecting receipt for WH Tax art.23 from Customer & prepare the monthly outstanding report;
- Prepare Monthly Tax Equalization for WH tax art 23/26/4(2) and expenses; w/h tax art 21 with salary and VAT with Sales team;
- Prepare all supporting documents related to Corporate Income Tax calculation, such as Entertainment List, Fixed Assets Fiscal List, Tax Credit List etc.;
- In charge for any Audit activity related to Taxes area both from Tax Office and Financial Auditor, include response any tax issue from Tax Office;
- Support & monitor the Transfer Pricing Documentation;
- Conduct training for Basic Taxation (Witholding Tax art.23/26/4(2) & VAT) for Internal BSI Staff, conduct and support any improvement related to Tax activities including update on Tax rules.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English (both mandatory in written and verbal).
- Holding minimum 4 Year(s) of working experience as Tax Specialist or Tax Officer.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting, Taxation, Tax Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Consultation, Tax Auditing, Financial Analysis.
- Proven experience in processing company tax liability (VAT, article 23, article 26 etc.) for every financial transactions.
- Have a service attitude with consulting persona, critical analytical thinking, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.