- Provide list of recruitment preparation.
- Create the vacancy advertisement.
- Conduct CV Selection process.
- Conduct internal assessment and HC interview to all selected candidate.
- Conduct user interview, arrange the schedule with the selected candidate, control and maintain the interview result to be followed up next.
- Control assessment process conducted by vendor.
- Conduct BOD interview for selected candidate.
- Develop candidate's agreement.
- Develop Offering letter based on item agreed by company and the candidate.
- Develop recruitment report & evaluation of new employee.
- Provide support in workload analysis review.
- Perform talent acquisition role to support the business.
- Act as employee career counselor during onboarding period.
- Conduct the exit interview for resigned employee.
- Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor Degree in any field preferable in Psychology, IT or Science background.
- Having 3 years working experience in HR/recruitment area.
- Proven skill on ATS and sourcing platform will be an advantage.
- Have good communication, interpersonal skill, and English proficient (written and oral).
- Have good MS Office skill sets.
- Proactive, initiative, fast learner, good analytical thinking.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Recruiting Wizard
- Applicant tracking system software
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.