IT Infrastructure Project Management
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Conduct Project Management Plan and process according to applied BSI Infra Project Methodology.
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing infrastructure applications, software, and operating systems.
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Review infrastructure design document to ensure the design can be implemented and solve customer business problems.
- Review all deliverables, includes those which developed by other team members, to ensure the application is able to solve customers business problems.
- Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor degree in Information Technogloy, Engineering, Business or Science. Master degree (S2) will be more preferable.
- Minimum 5 years in project management, with project management related certification will be an advantage.
- Experience in IT system implementation, network communication, IT security.
- Strong analytical and planning skills, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- English proficient (written and oral).
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Project Management
- Network Security
- Requirements Analysis
- Information security
- Microsoft / MS Exchange
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.