- Working closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across browser in both desktop and mobile device.
- Turning UI/UX design into prototype, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable components/modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement frontend development principles/best practices to ensure that the products serves at scale
- Proven work experience as Front-end Web Developer
- Capable of implementing Progressive Web Apps into existing or new web project is a big plus.
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Ability to perform well in fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.