- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
You will be placed as an Auditor (mid Assistant Manager level).
Your duty is to provide independent assurance that organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively to maintain the effectiveness of an organisation and to offer an improvement process for better outcomes.
In the first 3 months you will have a comprehensive banking auditing training & certification in BNI Corporate University.
General Requirements :
- Hold a bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university with Accounting major
- Maximum age 35
- Willing to travel and/or to relocate based on organization needs
Specific Requirement :
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Auditor in top accounting firm
- Candidate with professional certification in accounting will be preferred
Please fill in all custom questions in next section to complete your application
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- BNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.