Assistant Manager Project Management
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaBNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
Whether you has experience in Data Analytics field and / or someone seeking a new challenge to work at State - Owned Enterprise, BNI provide you with the opportunity to nurture your career as Assistant Manager.
As an Project Manager Analysis, Your job description is :
- Plan, coordinate, and control the process of Portofolio Consolidation and project management related to meeting user needs, development and investment based on aspect of feasibility, risk, resources, expertise, stakeholder and benefits.
- Plan, coordinate and control preparation activities project plan with user in the order preparation IT Project including development and investment category “Change the Bank”
- Documenting the project scope approved by the Project Sponsor
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
Entrance Requirements :
- S1 /S2 from reputable universities.
- Good communication & Negotiation skill and capable to work as a Individual or as a Team.
- Business Process or Operational experience min 1 year
- Has experience in IT and Project Management Skill.
- Capable to monitoring project, project tools and also create project monitoring report in daily, weekly, monthly or even annually (good portofolio reporting more preferable).
- Proficient in English (active) and submit your score in the application (TOEFL /IELTS), we only accept score provided by official /authorized institution and valid.
No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI.
- You are required to fulfill your Kalibrr Account Profile (Contact Info (included photo, date of birth, gender) and Education are mandatory)
- You are required to fill in all Applications Questions at Kalibrr
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
After you succeeded to be employee, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation) :
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never-ending improvement
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- BNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.