We are looking for Production Support who has :
- As the application Production Support you will provide application support with specific focus on the technical features of mobile banking application, web application and related surrounding systems
- Function as one of the key contacts for the organization on all production issues.
- Share the responsibility for application availability 24 X 7, scheduled weekend releases and do wellness checks after critical patch maintenance.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users, providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements and encourage future prevention
- Expected to analysis root cause factors that impact the reliability, accuracy and efficiency of assigned application.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert during other projects as required. Will work across various application development teams, database and systems specialists for additional support when required to supplement and expand their knowledge.
- Perform service transition from development to support.
- Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
- Responsible for the creation of software operations and support related documentation.
- Research and develop process improvements in dedication to continuous improvement.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management which related to :
- Mobile Application
- Web Application
- Surrounding System
- Experience with the following technologies :
- Oracle Database 11/12
- Linux OS
- Android Studio
- Working Experiences (min. years)
- 2+ years of proven experience in systems analysis, problem management or application support
- 2+ years of experience in developing and/or supporting applications related to Mobile Application Platform
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).