We are looking for Project Manager Business Process Architect who caries out the functions of manage, supervise, control, and provide anything related to business process initiatives and responsible to execute for the overall Business Process Management (BPM) design and delivery from process architecture perspective within internal Bank Mandiri by liaising with IT, Business user and other related unit.
- Responsible for the overall BPM design and delivery from process architecture perspective (e.g. functional specifications, etc).
- Understand the Bank Mandiri’s business vision, strategy, operating vision, and capabilities, and how they affect technology imperatives.
- Understand business process and gather business requirements of the customers.
- Establishes and documents the enterprise value chain, initiates and governs the enterprise process inventory and analysis exercise.
- Define opportunities to create business value and specific business solutions needed to realize these opportunities.
- Develops and prioritize BPM enterprise process road map.
- Help to insure that the requirements management practices are adhered to include management of deliverables through traceability, version control and change control.
- Support the business case creation for new BPM initiatives/ solutions to be implemented (performance goals, metrics, risks, assumptions, and key milestones for the proposed solutions).
- Ensures delivered work product meet/ perform to functional elements of the solution and meet the business imperatives.
- Bachelor Degree major in Information Technology or Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible experience, preferably in banking/ relevant industry with process experiences.
- At least 2 years experience with process modeling, analysis, and design.
- Having a good communication skill to make relationship with a wide-range of stakeholders in internal to Mandiri as well as external to Bank Mandiri.
- Strong facilitation skills to adapt to diverse target audiences.
- Business Process Analysis skills.
- Specification and Use Case Writing skills
- Able to lead, to supervise and to coach team.
‘Good to have’ Qualification
- PEGA field experience preferable
- Pega Certified Business Architect
- Methodology – Pega systems DCO, Agile, Waterfall, Custom.
- PMP certification
- Lean/Six-Sigma certification
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening