Your primary mission is to transform product ideas, business needs and user requirements, into intuitive mobile apps. Your grasps of User Interface pattern will be your best asset, your Visual Design acuity will be exercise. Your understanding of Fintech will grow as you immerse yourself into your role, as will your career in Indonesia’s largest state-owned bank.
As an Interaction Designer, you will be collaborating with your peers within the Digital Banking Product Group; working alongside our UX Researchers, Product Managers, Technical Analysts, and Digital Marketing Team.
- Formal Education in HCI, or Graphic Design is strongly appreciated though not necessary.
- Deep understanding in Google’s Material Theming or Apple’s iOS Human Interface Guidelines is required.
- Sketch app, and Invision are your primary tools. These tools appear in your dream.
- Deep understanding of information design /architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Experience working in the Creative industry is an asset (whether you’ve worked in a creative/advertising agency).
- Experience in motion-graphic is highly appreciated. Remember Flash? Maybe you’ve moved-on and decided that
- Previous job, or project in the fintech sector (banks, start-ups in lending/payment) is a plus!
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening