Group Head Strategic Investment & Subsidiaries Management
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for Group Head Strategic Investment & Subsidiaries Management candidates who carry out the functions of coordination, supervision and mentoring of the four units below, Alignment Management, Banking & Finance Management, Project Merger & Acquisition, Wealth Management & Pension Fund Management. He/She is also responsible for monitoring, analyze, and review Subsidiaries Company’s business performance.
Following are the summary of the job descriptions:
- Lead and supervise end-to-end implementation of non bank growth initiatives in Bank Mandiri and other Corporate Action relate to Subsidiaries Company, including finding solutions to solve problems that are in line with project needs and meet predetermined targets
- Monitoring, analyze, and review Subsidiaries Company’s business performance periodically and provide recommendation, follow up and reporting to BOD, BOC, and Subsidiaries Company.
- Arrange business strategy within Mandiri Group to increase Subsidiaries Company’s contribution. Also monitoring and evaluating the implementation and follow up to related unit in Bank Mandiri and Subsidiaries Company.
- Reviewing and recommending the proposal on the RUPS agenda for submission to management as a representative of the subsidiary's shareholders for further action in RUPS
- Review Subsidiaries Company’s performance and coordinate with Human Capital for alteration Subsidiaries Company’s management.
- Arrange, evaluating, and adjustment Subsidiaries Company and Dana Pensiun Bank Mandiri’s Key Performance Indicator.
- Review and monitoring Dana Pensiun Bank Mandiri’s work plan and business implementation periodically.
- As a counterpart in arranging integrated risk profile report. In addition it is also monitoring the implementation of Integrated Management Risk dan Governance with related unit.
- Minimum S1 (S2 / S3 is preferred) with a background in Engineering, Management, Finance, Legal, and Accounting
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in the field Banking, Finance, Investment Banking, or Management Consultant
- Have experience in Indonesian and/or foreign legal system and drafting
- Experienced in project management and shows excellent leadership skills
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in dealing with Indonesian banking and financial services regulation
- Have banking business unit experience (i.e credit analysis, operations, etc) is preferred
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.