EDM - 01 - Big Data Technical – Hadoop Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for a qualified Big Data Technical especially in Hadoop Engineer who has :
- Design and develop various applications involving large data sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.).
- Design, implement and maintain security, data capacity, node forecasting and planning.
- Experience on Commissioning, Decommissioning, Balancing and Managing Nodes and tuning server for optimal performance of the cluster
- As part of Big Data’s Project team, responsible to:
- Gather requirement, do software development using bank tools and framework, reviewing code written by other team member, testing and bug fixing, documentation and deployment.
- Closely work with the Hadoop development, infrastructure, network, database, and business intelligence teams. Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Attention to detail
- A Good Self Learner
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to speak English actively
- Team work player
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Mathematics/Statistic, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in tools integration, automation, configuration management systems.
- Good knowledge on Hadoop Data lake operations.
- Good knowledge on Spark/Impala Transformation and Actions.
- Good programming knowledge to do data cleansing
- Have experience in administering, configuring and managing Cloudera Hadoop through Cloudera Manager is preferable.
- At least 4 years job experiences and had experience in Big Data as Hadoop Developer.
- Familiar in Red Hat Linux OS
- Well versed in Shell Scripting, Hive Scripting.
- Familiar with HDFS operations like distcp, cp, mv etc
- Knowledge in Java / scala / python programming language
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka & HBase is optional.
- Knowledge in ETL Tools (Talend) is optional
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.