Team Leader - Budget & Investment Control Management
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for a Team Leader Budget & Investment Control Management who has experience in coordinating the preparation of Annual Corporate Plan (RKAP), Business Plans (RBB) and Corporate Plans (Corplan). Candidates must have knowledge in Banking Financial and Banking Business Modeling, controllership, activity based management and value based management. Candidates are prioritized to have experience in conducting financial projections, carrying out financial stress testing related to strategic risk management. Please read Job Description below :
- Coordinate the preparation and development of a long-term strategic plan (corporate plan), Bank Business Plan (RBB) and bankwide / consolidated Corporate Plan (RKAP).
- Periodically review of Corplan, RBB and RKAP.
- Coordinate with other teams in ensuring the review of performance achievements up to the middle of the fiscal year, as the basis for revising the RKAP if needed and knowing the estimated performance achievements until the end of the year.
- Coordinate the process of allocating business targets and budget costs to all unit at the Head Office, Region and Oversees Office.
- Coordinate with other teams in reviewing business targets, cost target, work programs/initiatives and other targets proposed by all work units.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics (Accounting, Finance, etc.)
- Minimum 6 years working experience in related field
- Mastering Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Access)
- Having experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Having knowledge in Financial Modeling
- Have experience in Cost Budgeting & Control
- Have knowledge in Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
"Good to Have" Qualifications :
- Intermediate Financial Analysis Training.
- Strategic planning training and corporate finance (M & A, corporate action, etc.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.