EDM - 03 - Senior Manager Business Analytics
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Responsible in optimizing data to generate insight for consumer and micro segment (ex: mortgage, auto loan, personal loan, etc). Detail responsibility as follows:
- Collaborate with business in designing the strategy for acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
- Provide descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis that can generate additional value for the business.
- Act as an analytics advisor who will start from business understanding, problem identification, data analytics, to action recommendation.
- Present the analytical result in simple and easy to understand language to get the blessing from the management.
- Collaborate with other units to make sure all the analytical project could run smoothly, including data availability and reliability.
- Work together with the campaign unit and business unit to define the mechanism for implementing the analytical result including campaign execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years relevant work experience managing internal or client-facing analytical projects to completion that use Big Data and Machine Learning as part of the solution.
- Experience with data processing and ETL software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Hive, Talend) along with data.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as; Python orR.
- Have knowledge in data visualization (Tableau, D3).
Required Skills :
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.